Monday, September 21, 2015

5 days until my big birthday party at the studio

This is an original acrylic painting I'll have in the silent auction for the Pendleton Art Center's Anniversary this Final Friday, September 25, 2015.

Each September for the past several years, resident artists have offered originals in a silent auction in honor of the Pendleton's birthday as an art center. You can great some great deals!

This Final Friday, I'll be celebrating a milestone birthday in Studio 507 and I hope you'll join me for the party. I want to show my appreciation for family, friends, collectors, customers, and supporters. No need for gifts, but if you want to bring me one, just give me a tube of paint.

Final Friday is 6-10 pm and valet parking is $5 at the front door of 1310 Pendleton Street.