Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Secret ArtWorks 2014 Results ... and more back to 2010



The last Secret ArtWorks is over and we done good. 

  • More than 300 local, national and international artists contributed 750 works of art 
  • Over 800 attended Secret ArtWorks and celebrated our local artist community 
  • Over $100,000 was raised to support the ArtWorks mission to employ local youth and talent to create art and community impact. 

I'll keep blogging about the ones I've created until revealing the last three from this year. Two of them went while I was at the event. The other one looks nothing like my typical work.

Here's the first one I painted for 2010, a year where I was trying to paint more vertical format. So my Secret ArtWorks were sketches of skyscrapers downtown. Stay tuned for the next one.