Monday, October 03, 2011


Thanks for the birthday BOOST!
This painting of the Grand Canyon, along with my top vote-getter -- Bright Angel Creek at Phantom Ranch -- is hanging at BOOST! an innovative new meeting space right near the Regal Cinemas in Deerfield Township.

Today is my birthday and I'm excited to paint with the Mason-Deerfield Arts painting group over at the Deerfield Twp Snider House on the corner of Irwin-Simpson and Snider Rds. My brother says the best thing about Facebook is getting happy birthday wishes from so many people who've graced your life and he's right. I still like sending and receiving snail mail cards and it takes more advance planning but I've already heard from people today that would have never sent me a card, so it's all good!

For life and love, I am so grateful today. And my thanks to BOOST! for hanging my artwork on that bright red wall, where it looks so happy and colorful. And much appreciation for the commissions I have to work on today (Christmas is coming!)