Tuesday, December 08, 2009


Secret ArtWorks 2009 Revealed!
Well, it seems like I haven't posted a new painting to this blog for weeks. The reason: most of the things I'm working on are a secret -- home portraits for Christmas and birthday gifts.
This little 5 x 7" multi-media painting of the Taft Museum's summer concert on the lawn was part of Secret ArtWorks 2009 on Friday night November 20 at the Westin hotel in downtown Cincinnati.
I don't believe it has been purchased yet, so the original may still be available all day Friday December 18 and Saturday December 19 at ArtWorks on 8th Street. There are two others that may also be for sale, all for $35 each, to benefit ArtWorks and their programs. I plan to make giclee prints of this Taft Museum painting in various sizes as part of my HAPPY CINCINNATI series of prints.